Follow below steps and you are done with embedding Google Map in your webpage.
- Go to http://maps.google.com
- Type the address you are looking for in Google’s search field
- After clicking on search button you will be able to see various maps including nearby of your specified location
- Choose the appropriate location map you were looking for
- Above the map there is a link call ‘Link‘ on the top right of map link bar
- Click on ‘Link’ link. It will open a popup with two codes – a) Code for Email or IM and b) Code to embed in your webpage or blog
- Copy the HTML code which would be in <IFRAME> tag and paste it in your webpage
Your Google map is ready for your users!